Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magpie3070 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Panasonic TV Repair Questions
    I have no sound on my 4 yr old Panasonic Viera, 32" flat screen TV. The set was on and the sound simply disappeared - the picture is still perfect. Have tried all the usual switch off/ on, reset the volume controls in the TV set up but to no avail.

Can anyone help?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Model number?

Do you get any audio from the audio output to an external audio system (whether just computer speakers or headphones or the like)?

If you get no audio from the output connection, then you would need to replace the A board or main board. Or another option would be to just connect some speakers to your cable/satellite box (if you're using one).
    caffao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 04:23 PM
    Have a Panasonic Viera TC-L32C5 that came for NTSC only; need to change to PAL-N
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2013, 04:05 PM
    caffao,
    Try, page 13:

http://www.csportal.panasonic-la.com...X%20-%20OI.pdf

Only may mean ONLY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to repair volume on Panasonic Viera LCD HD television? [ 0 Answers ]

My Panasonic Viera TV is 2 years old and the volume just cut out today while the television was on and we have not been able to get the sound back on. We have disconnected and reconnected all the wires. We have tried the television without the receiver and there was still no sound. Any suggestions?

Panasonic TV repair [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 52in Panasonic Multimedia Projection HDTV model#52-LCX65. The lamp light is flashing 1xevery5sec. I just replaced the lamp back in May. I took lamp out and it looks fine.The TV will power on but shuts right back off. I read the manual and it says contact a service repair.What else could it...

Panasonic TV Repair Questions [ 3 Answers ]

Panasonic viera TV working fine first day audio only on second day, checked all on another TV and all was well any ideas?

Panasonic TV Repair Questions [ 1 Answers ]

My panasonic TV doesn't have picture but it has an audio, it might be the lamp. I'm trying to replace the lamp but can't locate where it was installed.

View more questions Search