Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Cancelled Transaction Never Credited
    Hi, I live in Ontario, Canada. I just realized that on my November, 2004 credit card statement they double charged me for an item. I have a receipt attached to the statement showing both a purchase and a cancelled transaction for $299.00 on the same day from the same store. However, as far as I know, I was never credited for the cancelled transaction!

Question is... is it too late for me to do something about this? I realize that almost 28 months have gone by, but gosh... $299.00!! :eek:

Thanks for anyone who knows what I should do (if anything) at this point in time.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Can't hurt to ask.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Well, uh... thanks, I guess. I just have a problem with not knowing what my rights are. I would feel a lot better knowing in advance. I already feel stupid enough that it took this long to deal with it!

Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transaction [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone please help me out? I need to record a transaction for receiving $70,000 for the sale of 50,000 shares of $1 par value common stock. Would I record this as a debit to cash for the 70,000, then a credit to common stock for 50,000 and a 20,000 credit to premium on common stock? ...

Journalizing a transaction [ 1 Answers ]

How do you journalize the transaction "Cash fees earned for May 1-16"

Recording transaction [ 1 Answers ]

**PROBLEM I** 1. Each year MaryK holds an annual “Puppy Paradise Lua” (PP-Lua) at the town’s only Pet Restaurant – MaryK’s House. This includes dinner and spa treatment for the puppies and their owners. The PP-Lua is catered by Dr. Miller. Dr. Miller will charge all food and beverage costs...

Transaction on Online Pharmacy [ 1 Answers ]

HI Everybody, I want to purchase prescription drugs through online pharmacy site. During purchasing Pharmacy site needs Visa, MasterCard, credit card, Discover, and a variety of third-party insurance plans. But the problem is that How do I know my information is secure? Will the online...

View more questions Search