Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quetzal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2004, 05:21 PM
    Opening a Pool Hall in Chicago
    Hello everyone. I was posting this to see if anyone could give me any feed back on the procedures and tips of opening a small business pool hall. I am currently 23 yrs old, holding a steady tech support job. I guess what I am looking for is more or less suggestions relating to the actual finance of the place and capital rather than the where am I putting the dart board. Id like to see what kind of capital am I looking to put up, how does the leasing of a place work and what would go into all of this. The reality aspect as far as the beginning of this endeavor. Any suggestions are welcomed please! I would be venturing off into this journey with a partner so keep that in mind.

Thanks,

Quetzal.
    kkemper1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 04:39 PM
    Pool hall
    It's a lot cheaper and easier than you think--if u don't have alcohol.

If u do, getting a license can be a pain and very expensive.

Put together a biz plan!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening a bar/pool hall [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I are currently researching opening a bar/pool hall in Florida. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how we should go about starting this. I have gotten a little information about the liquor license in our area, but it been so extremely expensive, we have decided to go with...

Pool Hall [ 0 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm about to start my own bar & pool hall business. I've found this existing bar & restaurant & it's seemed relevant for what I've aimed for. But there is one problem. The bar area is not big enough to put any pool tables. This place also comes with a four-bedrooms apartment...

View more questions Search