Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakobusdelange6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Oprah winfrey personal email addresses
    Hi Oprha, I know that you are a busy person b ut I need financial help. It is not much but I can loose everything including my wife and chidren .If it is possible I'll highly apretiate it,thanks Kobus
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 11:20 PM
    I'm not sure why you think Oprah is going to read this nut I'm sorry, I don't think she is a member of this site. This is a question and answer site... I doubt she hangs out here.

Jun 16, 2012, 11:28 PM
    Need financial help
    How can I see if threre is any awnsers on my question
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 17, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Click on My Questions top of your page.
    Oprah isn't here. You can't get her email. She doesn't give money to individuals anyway, just charities.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 05:32 AM
    First is someone actually had Oprah person email address, they would not ever give it out, Only close personal friends would have it.

Official contact with Oprah has to be done though her press agent or though the studio.

She has people hired who review and look at her mail for her. She will get most likely several hundred requests for money every day. Yours did not even give a story, so write to her the real exact details and why it is so important.

But the issue I see, so you lose everything, I lost everything I owned several times in business plans or illness. You don't lose your family if they really love you,

A family sticks with you and works though it, If a women would leave you because you lose your job or money, great, they need to be gone so you can find someone that will love you for you.

Jun 18, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Thanks for answering me but you know here in South Africa things are working different now,once you've got something and you loose it it's ten times more difficult to get back on your feet again,I was actully forced to work for myself because of my familly and I do earn money but it's little. I try to pay everybody something but when I'm finish it is the end of the month again,so I'm getting more and more behind.I have try all over for someone that can help me pay my bills and then I can pay them back so I know I've got only one payment to make but no one wants to help me that's why I'm looking for options elsewhere,so I hope you understand.I won't give up because I know there is a living God that looks after us and that know better,Kobus
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Oprah is not a member of this site.

Thread closed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oprah winfrey personal email address [ 4 Answers ]

Dear sister oprah Winfrey, Idon't know this mail will reach to you or not. But I'm your fan from far away.Let me interduce you. I'm {personal info removed} originally Pakistani and working in Saudi Arabia. As I know you are very genrous and helping poor people and I'm one of them I need your...

View more questions Search