Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SillyGirly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 08:47 PM
    How do I get semi- permanent red dye out of my hair?
    Hey!
    So in April I had my hair (which is naturally black and strong and thick) dyed red. Semi perminant dye was used and my hair was not stripped or anything. I am a strong believer in natural beauty and everything just being natural (I have no idea what came over me when I made this deicision) so now I want this color gone.
    Tips on how to get rid of this hair color?
    MysteryUser Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM
    They have this product you can you it's a color remover which will probably turn your hair orange, then you would have to color over it. You can buy it at Sallys or Walmart. I think its by Loreal. Or you can go to a pro or the only other suggestions would be to continue washing it, it should fade out. Or let your hair grow it out, which can take some time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

How can I remove a double job of red semi-permanent hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, all! In October, I dyed my hair "medium auburn brown," a supposedly semi-permanent hair dye by Garnier Herbashine that promised to fade in 28 washes. At first, I hated it. Soon enough, though, it faded and I grew to like it. 27 days later, it had faded significantly enough that I was...

How do I remove red semi-permanent hair dye? [ 5 Answers ]

Around a month ago I dyed my light brown hair to a red with a semi-permanent hair dye. It will not come out and I have school in two days and they are very strict about hair dye. How do I get it out fast without spending too much money?

Semi- permanent hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my names Tori and I'm from Newzealand. And I need some help with my hair colour. I've always had blonde highlights for 1-2 years, and awhile ago I decided to dye my hair Meduim brown.. It turned abit Red/orange and my friends called me period head (as a funny joke) lol.. I kept washing...

View more questions Search