Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freeugo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Is he losing his interest?
    So basically I'm really worried he's losing interest in me. We talk for 5 months now, and he changed in a last month. He still replies to me but he goes off and online quite often. We don't talk for that long anymore and he doesn't compliment me or say anything what he used to say anymore.

Few days ago he asked me to Skype with him and he said he really missed me. On Skype he was complimenting me all the time and was showing lots of interest, but he went back to what he used to be after a day. I said to him that I feel like he doesn't want to talk to anymore but he said that he does he's just really tired (There is 6 hours difference) So if I have given him a chance to tell me that he doesn't want anything to do with me would he take it if he wouldn't be interested or would he still lie? Is it that he's just getting comfortable with me and just doesn't feel the need of doing all the stuff he did?

If he would lose interest would he even still bother replying to me or would he just stop? And also, should I tell him how much he means to me and that I feel like I'm bothering him all the time?
    evaforever Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 6, 2012, 09:43 AM
    Try and relax, give him enough space don't seem too full-on and heavy. If he is still being distant after you changing your behaviour then I would guess that something may not be right. Maybe he misses you or maybe you guys aren't meant for each other? Either way keep your own cool and stay relaxed, often I find that treateng them mean really does keep them keen!

Jun 7, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Is he likely to miss me?
    So that guy I met on the Internet over 6 months ago, ( we meet once ) has really really liked me but then he kind of seemed uninterested, (but we were still talking) in last few weeks so I said that I'm ending things with him as I'm tired of feeling like I'm bothering him, and he hasn't replied to me yet. Is it possible that he will miss me,( even if he did lose interest in me) when were talking every single day, and had plans for the future, his friends really liked me and so on? I kind of regret I said that now, but I feel like I've done the right thing. What you guys think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 07:51 AM
    You must always keep in mind with Internet interaction that people have real lives and problems to deal with, and sometimes its really hard to keep interest going with a voice/image/text through a box.

Its like anything else in life and love. Feelings change and life gets in the way. Accept these changes, and glitches and have other things going for yourself besides who is on line. I mean 5 months of the same old, same old just talking tends to run its course and get stale. Especially when other things pop up to distract us. It may be it's a simple as he had a chance for a date with a real person, or a hard day at work, we never really know, how can we?

Maybe that's all it is, maybe there is more. Who can know, but don't speculate or fret, have your own real life to fall back on when others are busy, or occupied, and don't make him, or your computer the sole thing you do in life.

This is from someone that's on line a lot!

Jun 7, 2012, 06:37 PM
    Should I apologize to him?
    So that guy I met on the internet over 6 months ago, has really really liked me but then after 5months he kind of seemed uninterested, (but we were still talking) so I said to him that I`m going to stop all this as I`m tired of feeling like I`m bothering him all the time. And he hasn`t replied to me yet. Is it possible that he will miss me,( even if he did lose interest in me) when were talking every single day, and had plans for the future, his friends really liked me and so on? I kind of regret I said that now, but I feel like I`ve done the right thing thing.
    Also few hours later when we were both online, he posted sad status and went offline. On the day that I told him that he seemed happier than usual. I feel really bad now
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeugo View Post
    So that guy I met on the internet over 6 months ago, has really really liked me but then after 5months he kinda seemed uninterested, (but we were still talking) so I said to him that I`m gonna stop all this as I`m tired of feeling like I`m bothering him all the time. and he hasn`t replied to me yet. Is it possible that he will miss me,( even if he did lose interest in me) when were talking every single day, and had plans for the future, his friends really liked me and so on? I kinda regret I said that now, but I feel like I`ve done the right thing thing.
    Also few hours later when we were both online, he posted sad status and went offline. On the day that I told him that he seemed happier than usual. I feel really bad now
    I say No... Just chill out! If he is really interested he will get back in touch with you. When a man wants you he will ensure that you know this. Let him chase you a bit, huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he losing interest? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 4 months. We live 45 minutes away, he always does the driving, planning, and even is the one who initiates texts and phone calls. Anyway he told me he was going to meet up with me and my friends on st. patrick's day. During the day I didn't hear from him. That...

Losing interest? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, me and my girlfriend have been going out for 10 months now... we used to have so much fun and I would always have fun talking to her... but the last couple of days I've been getting irritated with her very easily... n sometimes I feel like I don't know what to say and that I'm putting a lot of...

Is he losing interest already? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 or 3 months and I'm having the time of my life. It seemed that he was too, but over the last 2 weeks or so he hasn't been sending me the cute little messages he used to or giving me compliments when we're together. I asked him lots of questions about it last night...

Is he losing interest? What do you think? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, First let me start by saying my boyfriend is awesome! He is great. We have known each other for over a year, and we have been together for 6 months. He always tells me he loves me and that he wants me to be his wife. We have never argued and he is really understanding, even if we don't...

I am losing interest! [ 3 Answers ]

I posted about a girl I care about earlier. Maybe it isn't love, but I have sacrificed a lot for her. Anyway, I didn't do anything out of the way to her and she seems to be falling away from me. She seems to bore me now. How do I spark back up the relationship. I don't want to loose her. ...

View more questions Search