Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keianna brune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Closed Adoption
    I'm 14 1/2 years old my adopted parents told me that I had a CLOSED adoption I want 2 find my REAL parents mary and tyronne can you help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2012, 02:04 PM
    As it was a Closed adoption you are unlikely to get any information other than what you already have.
    That's the whole point of it being closed, they clearly don't want contact with you, for their own reasons.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 06:59 AM
    At your age, no, no one can locate the info for you. When you are an adult there are sources available to you but, as Curlyben said, it's a closed adoption by choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closed adoption [ 3 Answers ]

My son had a child 18 years ago who was adopted. I would like to locate my grandchild to see if he would like to meet us. How do I go about doing that?

Closed adoption [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old, and I don't know much on the rules or whatever you may call them on closed adoption... I know my birth mom's first name and since she is native american what tribe she is registered with. I just have no idea on how I go about any of this.

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Closed Adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering can I get the records on a closed adopiton. I would like to get my dads records because he died when I was 3 years old. :( If you can help me let me know please. Kaitlyn

Closed adoption! [ 3 Answers ]

I was born in houston, my birthday is 8-19-85 and my birth mother I white my father is mexican. I don't know or how to find the hostpital I was born in to start looking. Please help my birth parents have grandchildren id like them to meet

View more questions Search