Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy14212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 11:57 AM
    My fiancé don't like to talk on phone.
    Hi, I am engaged and after my marriage I have to give certain exams to get a job, but as my fiancé is not very regular on phones or try to ignore me, I am not able to study that well most of the time I don't like to study when he doesn't talk to me, I start taking everything negatively and practically I know it's very necessary for me to study.

My fiancé says he loves me a lot but he has a very casual attitude for me, he is not at all interested in talking on phones and texting me. And if I do then it's not necessary he will answer them and we can't meet also as we are both in different countries. I feel hurt most of the times because of his behavior... now sometimes I don't like to call him or text him or talk to him when he calls...
    Please suggest something. I love him because his thought process is good but sometimes it really hurts that he doesn't care for me, he will not answer my call even if he knows I am worried for him. And the only reason he gives is that he likes to talk face to face...
    I have tried many things so that he improves a little but no use. I tried writing letters, told him verbally; even I reduced my phone calls, texts etc...

Please suggest something.

Thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2012, 02:29 PM
    I don't know what type of advice you need - if you intend to have a career you need to study.

If your boyfriend treats you badly - and it appears he does - you need to decide whether you want to marry him.

Why are you with this man if he treats you badly?

So far I've answered 3 threads on this same subject. Please stop posting the same thing over and over again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Leave him alone, he will not change, get a girl friend to chat with and text. What good for the goose is good for the gander too, so ignore his texts and calls, let him write a letter.

Its nonsense to let this self absorbed idiot jerk mess up your chances at a career. Utter nonsense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I just love my fiancé, or if I'm in love with him? [ 13 Answers ]

I and my fiancé are getting married in a little less than 2 months, but I’m scared of making the wrong choice. I love him but I’m just not sexually attracted to him no more. I’ve broken his heart before and I broke up with him, and then noticed I didn’t want him to be with no one else but me, so we...

I can't talk to my boyfriend on the phone [ 6 Answers ]

Why don't I have any thing to say to my boyfriend when we get on the phone but when he can't talk to me during the day when he is busy I go crazy and get angry I can't talk with him ugh

How to talk to a girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I want to learn how I can talk to girls on phone ,so they can become my friends, give me some tips.thanx

My 4-year-old daughter will not talk to me on the phone. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have been separated from my wife since Nov. 15th, 2005. I recently had custody of my daughter from May 25th to October 6, 2006. My daughter will not talk to me on the phone for more than 2 minutes (except on rare occasions) and it is really starting to get to me. I spent 10 days with...

View more questions Search