Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louckey1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
    No sex from my fiancé
    I have spoken to him about it a lot of times and he always tells me he doesn't want to take advantage of me and we are christians so he believes in sex before marriage but you know I just want to keep the flame in our relationship alive when we do have sex than he cums so fast not even 5min and I am never satisfied I always try to please him in the bedroom but he makes me feel like I am forcing myself on him I don't know what to do anymore I keep telling him how I feel and he just keeps telling me we have to save it for marriage but I am afraid that he is never going to change even if we get married I am 26 and he is 28 he doesn't have any illness nothing that I could think of to make him have a low sex drive I know a relationship is not all about sex but I don't get it at all unless I make a move I am really desperate I am pretty and I have a nice body any man would kill to get into my pants but I don't want any man I just want him to want me the way I want him
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 08:15 AM
    So why are you on his case and hounding him all the time? That's a huge libido killer. And if he's Christian and wants to save sex for marriage, yet you are pushing and pushing him for it, he must feel guilty when he has sex with you--another libido killer.

Why is it important to have sex? Now is the time to work on the rest of your relationship to make sure you are both on the same page about work schedules and education and free time and having children and how to bring them up and division of labor at home and who controls the TV remote and money and politics and religion, or at least can live with each other's preferences.

See, there's a lot you two need to work on and work out "to keep the flame alive." (I can make the list longer, having been married for 45 years.) Sex is the least of your problems. Please back off the poor guy and cool your jets.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2012, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by louckey1 View Post
    I have spoken to him about it a lot of times and he always tells me he doesn't want to take advantage of me and we are christians so he believes in sex before marriage but you know I just want to keep the flame in our relationship alive wen we do have sex than he cums so fast not even 5min and I am never satisfied I always try to please him in the bedroom but he makes me feel like I am forcing myself on him I don't know what to do anymore I keep telling him how I feel and he just keeps telling me we have to save it for marriage but I am afraid that he is never gonna change even if we get married I am 26 and he is 28 he doesn't have any ilness nothing that I could think of to make him have a low sex drive I know a relationship is not all about sex but I don't get it at all unless I make a move I am really desparate I am pretty and I have a nice body any man would kill to get into my pants but I dnt want any man I just want him to want me the way I want him

Some punctuation would make your post easier to understand.

You say, "we are christians so he believes in sex before marriage but you know I just want to keep the flame in our relationship alive wen we do have sex .." I thought that certains religions say no sex before marriage. His recommends sex before marriage? Or did you leave out the word "no"?

At any rate - It's not about being pretty and having a nice body and "any man" killing to get into your pants.

It's about hounding a man does not believe in sex before marriage. Why are you putting so much pressure on him?

If you are pretty with a nice body and other men would kill to get into your pants and you are unhappy in this relationship, why don't you break the engagement and find someone who wants what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fiance/ baby's mother never wants sex. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 and she is 18. We have a one year old son togther and we have been together for almost 2 years. We have sex at most like 2 or 3 times a month. And we go stretches where we don't have sex for a month or sometimes to. I can't just walk away and I have tried to talk it out with her and that...

My fiancé of nearly 2 years seems to be going off me and having sex with me! [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé of nearly 2 years has already started getting bored of either me or sex with me or even both! We use to have sex about 3-4 times a day and on some occasions 6 times! But since we got our own place about 6 months ago things have changed, I try to make a move but he pushes me away and...

Why won't my fiancé have sex with me anymore? [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my fiancŽe have been together for 3 years. I'm 19 and he's 20 we don't have sex much anymore we used to all the time and now its like once a month. And there is nothing I can do to turn him on. For the past 2 days I have not been able to sleep till 4am. Even when he just touches me it...

Sex with my overweight fiancé is more and more difficult [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 10 years, engaged for the last year. In the past two years, he has stopped smoking, that is a really great thing. Problem for me is, he has been gaining lots of weight since quitting smoking. He has always been very critical of woman who are overweight, even...

My fiance' doesn't want to have sex with me. [ 8 Answers ]

I just turned 23 and my fiance' is 24 going on 25. We have been together for only 7 months and been engaged for 3 months. The relationship is going pretty fast but it all felt so right. Lately we haven't been having sex and it's driving me crazy. I ask him about it and he says he's just too tired...

View more questions Search