Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misty_elaine_81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 09:08 PM
    21 week ultrasound
    I went for my 21 week ultrasound yesterday. When we got to the part where she was going to tell us the gender, the baby was turned and legs crossed... She went on to say quote " there is a absent of penis and scrotum, so its a girl." My question is should I get trust that? I have had three girls and in all the ultrasounds I have had none of the techs said anything like that, much less were the girls ever hiding. Thanks
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 27, 2007, 05:11 AM
    I would wait for the next scan, if baby turned around and crossed its legs, they could be mistaken. Good luuck, I hope you get what you wish for.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 09:22 AM
    It could be a boy, and he was just being shy. I would definitely try to get another exam in the future, before taking it for a possitive girl.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Yeah... I wouldn't go painting the nursery pink yet. Same thing happened to my mom. 3 girls and on the 4th everyone was sure it was a girl doctors included... but I now have a 6'3" 17 yr old "little" brother

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

21 Week Ultrasound [ 2 Answers ]

I Wanted To Know I Got An Ultrasound At 21 Weeks Of Pregnancy And They Told Me It Was A Boy For Sure , Is There Any Chance That It Could Be A Mistake, Is There A Chance It Could Be A Girl.

Ultrasound gender accuracy [ 2 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and was told it was a boy then another at 18 weeks and was told it was a boy again what are the chances of being a girl. Should I have another ultrasound? Also have you heard of the draino test? Is it accurate

20 week ultrasound. [ 17 Answers ]

I went in for my lvl 2 u/s today and everything is looking great. The twins are weighing in at 10oz each. I've gained a total of 9lbs although I've lost two. We managed to find out the sexes today although they weren't as coperative as I had hoped for. It looks like we're having a boy(definately)...

View more questions Search