Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elaine1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Rock formation cartoon
    I am trying to find out the name of a cartoon I watched growing up in the 70s or 80s, where a little boy goes underground and learns about rock formation by meeting singing and talking igneous, sedimentry and metamorphic rocks.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2016, 06:37 PM
    Oh my! I just suggested this film to someone else!

Dig (1972 short)
    From IMDb review: "Dig" is a great cartoon about a rock that gets picked up by a kid on a bike and helps him travel into the earth to learn about different types of rocks. There's music which is both entertaining and hilarious.

Dig (1972) - IMDb

You can watch it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6QIDwhVMkc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help identifiying this rock formation [ 2 Answers ]

My mother picked this up on a trip to Quartzite many years ago. The matrix is very, heavy, I'd say the entire specimen ways about 40 lbs. Can someone please help me identify the ble vein of rock. I believe it may be Tourmaline. thanks

Formation of ester [ 2 Answers ]

How do you form 2-propyl cyclopentylmethanoate and 2-butyl hexanoate? Which alcohol and acid is require to produce the ester? Thanks. Your input is appreciated.

Formation of Lakes [ 1 Answers ]

What great geological event explains the formation of the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River system, the Columbia -Snake River system, and Great Salt Lake?

Dyrham formation [ 1 Answers ]

What type of rock is the Dyrham formation and which geological basin can it be found in ?

Ice formation [ 3 Answers ]

Why does tap water freeze more rapidly than cold water?

View more questions Search