Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 11:11 PM
    What is best way to convince orthodox father for intercast love marriage
    Hi.. I m hindu brahmin girl and want to marry with boy who is hindu but not brahmin... I want to convince my father for intercaste marriege but he is too orthodox and too strict even my mom also scared for my father nature.. one problem is also there that he is in other country for few years.. and I want to tell him with in 2 month and I have fear that if I tell my father about this so he will be too angree on me and take wrong decision and may something happen wrong with his health... so do want that something wrong happen... so please give me best suggestion for convince my father... plzzzz
    Johnny meranaam Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 04:48 AM
    It is impossible to convince such parents..
    I genrally don't believe in convincing people.
    End of the day people generally do what they want to do,they just look out for reasons to do what they want.
    If you think your love can hold and will respect you for the whole life,you are allowed to take this.
    This is definitely a Gamble depending upon the faith you have in your love.

Well it is very simple.
    If you can live without him.forget Him.
    If you cannot.. anyways you don't have any option.

Because you are in confusion,this is the best time to go back..
    Your faith is not strong..
    I can understand that you are actually thinking about your parents..
    You should have done this long before getting into love..
    Now don't say that love just happens and no one has control over this.. (Which is very true).

This is very crucial stage in life..
    I repeat..

If you can live without him.forget Him.(Because you can always be safe with parent's)
    If you cannot.. anyways you don't have any option.

If you cannot live without your parent's,you have to forget him and move on.
    Don't waste your time.
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Dec 11, 2012, 03:45 AM
    Take your dad out to some calm place and tell him you want to talk to him about your future,, tell him that you respect him and his decision. Tell him you will NOT marry your love if he doesn't agree, but at the same time, you will not marry anyone else and that you'l live alone for ever.

If your parents emotionally force you to meet other marriage prospects, tell them that you will tell the prospective guy of your affair. And if your forced to marry anyone, then tell them they'l lose a daughter,, this worked on me,, hope it works on you too,,

My dad was very short tempered and scared my mom too,, I was scared of him,, once I was convinced my love will support me, no matter what, I stood up against my dad and was successful in marrying my love.
    pinks34 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Caste system is majorly a cultural thing. Just because you are born into a brahmin family doesn't make you any better than another caste. For example a Shudra may be more religious than a brahmin, it is a persons actions that dictates what they are in life and even Hinduism states this. Tell your dad that.

She is a hindu and that's all that matters. God is on your side :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for intercast love marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, My name is XYZ... M in love with a guy who is from kerala. Me from Karnataka. We love each other a lot, don't want to leave without each other. But the problem is his parents, caste & prestige. We even planned to go away & get married. But his father is sick & already had 2 heart attacks....

How to convince parents for intercast love marriage who are blackmailing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is xyz.. I am in love with a brahmin guy since 2 years.. my parents know him very well and they accept that and I am a non brahmin.. they are ready to accept our friendship but not our love.. my mom is blackmailing me that she will take some bad decision if I don't change my decision.. I...

How can I convince our family for intercast marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello ! I'm from a lover cast family. And my girl friend is a brahmin. So, her and mine parents are against us. But we love each other deeply. We doesn't believe in marriage against parent's permition. What can we do ?

How to convince parents for intercast marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am hindu and he is muslim now how do I convince my parents

View more questions Search