Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAISY1990 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Need to loose weight!
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! Next year is my prom and seriously I want to start my diet right now! I'm tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and I couldn't even sleep so I stopped that. Right when I stopped the diet pills I gained even more weight! I don't know what to do every time I eat it seems like all thefat just goes straight to my stomach and that's it. I have skinny legs and I hate that! I have real big boobs but no butt! Does anybody know of an xersize to get a bigger butt? Thicker legs? N loose weight!? Please some one help!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DAISY1990
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! next year is my prom and seriously i want to start my diet right now! im tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and i couldnt even sleep so i stopped that. Right when i stopped the diet pills i gained even more weight!! i dont know whta to do everytime i eat it seems like all thefat just goes straight to my stomach n thats it. i have skinny legs and i hate that! i have real big boobs but no butt!. does anybody know of an xersize to get a bigger butt? thicker legs? n loose weight!???? please some one help!
    Check out what your eating, keep a journal for a few days and write down everything you eat, a women should be around 2000 calories a day. Cut out all processed food, fast foods, fried foods, high sugar or salt foods, like chips, candy, cakes. Eat low fat, products, lots of veggies, fruits, lean meats, like chicken, no skin, turkey, fish cut off any excess fat, bake or broil meats in olive oil or canola. Use 1-2% milk products, use spreads or cooking sprays instead of butter or margarine. Choose low fat low sodium cheese. Eat yogurt, frozen instead of ice cream. When making sandwiches use wheat bread and load on the lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts what ever you like and use low fat low calorie dressing, check label and know what the serving size should be and stick to it! Learn to read nutritional labels and what's in the product your eating. Choose wheat products like bread, pasta and rice instead of white flour. Cut out any drinks high in sugar or that have high fructose corn syrup in them, drinks lots of tea and more water especially before meals! To lose weight you need to cut calories by reducing the calories slightly below what is normal for you, if you are eating more calories then your expending you won't lose fat no matter what foods you eat. So cut out 500 calories from your diet and never more then 1000 per day. And now this is where you need to exercise, your "whole body" work out aerobically and with weights, run, walk use a stepper, but you need to work out 4-5 times a weeks 30-60 minutes each session. With exercise and eating good natural foods served in smaller portions you will see results. Fat fighting foods are fruits, veggies, grains, beans, nuts, seeds and protein. These will work there's no pills or packaged miracles, they may give you fast results but 95% of the time you will gain back the weight. Weight loss that's fast is from fluid loss but only a few ounces of actual body fat burned. Slower weight loss should produce a permanent low fat percentage over time. Just keep at it;)
    crystal155lbs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a real good diet plan that actually works! next year is my prom and seriously i want to start my diet right now! im tried diet pills but they just seem to not work and i couldnt even sleep so i stopped that. Right when i stopped the diet pills i gained even more weight!! i dont know whta to do everytime i eat it seems like all thefat just goes straight to my stomach n thats it. i have skinny legs and i hate that! i have real big boobs but no butt!. does anybody know of an xersize to get a bigger butt? thicker legs? n loose weight!???? please some one help!
    Yo 4real do sit up every day about 20 of them them streach your leg out past your butt it tightens them up trust me
    Neversuspectme Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 12:52 PM
    LA WEIGHT WATCHERS u need yer parents to go with you but it's the best way to focus on all the foods you need and they have so much success but u need to kee p going to be successful at the end you get 1/2 the money back you paid up front
    EMERIL LAGASSE Posts: 101, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Adkins
    ericjenn03 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Everyone in my family has needed to or still needs to lose weight. Anywhere from 10 lbs - 200 lbs. All of them have tried Weight Watchers and have had major successes. They don't feel deprived. I have just started the program and I love it. I have lost 8lbs in the first week and I did not starve or deny myself. Exercise is huge! 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes. Take the dog for a walk. That counts. Don't give up because you are worth it and remember that only you can change yourself. Nobody can do it for you. I would like to share my motto with you. "The proof of desire is pursuit." Happy weight loss to you!
    rdbirge Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I'm a dietitian - keeping a food record helps; no soda, no juice, no drinks at all that have calories (except skim milk); exercise 3-5 times/week; stop eating out; get 5-9 fruits/veggies a day. If you've done all of this, go to my site and check out bios life slim. It's new and it works and it is good for you! Lowers cholesterol and more.
    I offer online counseling - and my site has information you can use. Take care,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest and easyest way to loose weight [ 16 Answers ]

OK so I'm 15 and 5'3 and I want to do modeling but where I want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs what's the fastest and easyest way that I can loose weight asap?

I'm going to loose everything. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am in a desperate financial situation. I am just trying every idea I can think of. Is there anyone or any organization who will loan me or give me $2,000.00 to pay my property tax, my electric bill, my cable bill, my car insurance, and put heating oil in my tank? I swear to God that I...

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

Loose weigth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need your suggestion. I was gave birth 5 months ago,. and it's a big problem for me to loose my weight. Plsss gave some effective suggestion on how I loose my weight. I can't use my previous clothes, I need to buy new one. Thanks

I gain weight and loose my life [ 7 Answers ]

HI O'm Amira 21 Female.. I live in a really serious Misery... I 've lived about 20 years of my life over weighted.. and I don't want to talk about how ugly my life is.. I tried so many times.. but every time I lose about 4 kg and give up.. then I gain much weight.. My problem now is I'm depressed...

View more questions Search