Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwatkins211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Need Help getting credits
    I took classes at Orlando College in Orlando, Fl. They closed ans I do not know how to get those credits transferred.

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing resident alien status, Foreign tax credits and States credits? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone I just find this forum and get lots of useful information of Dual-status for US tax return and foreign tax credits, thank you for all your guys, but I still have some questions want to ask for this two topics including state tax. I already read P519 ,I think we can do married...

Where to get credits already done [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't finish high school and need to know how many credits I need to be able to get my GED does anyone know where and how I do that?

Where do I post credits? [ 1 Answers ]

Should The amount of the check I issued to a creditor be posted from the cash payments journal to the debit column of the creditor's account in the accounts payable subsidiary ledger?

2 Credits Away [ 2 Answers ]

I was suppose to graduate high school in 2004, instead I was 2 credits away from it. Is there any way I can just get the 2 credits to gradute?

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.