Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mery333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 04:43 PM
    What's the best way to hide your feelings from a coworker??
    I have worked at this place for 2 yrs now, I am in management and so is this person who I developed feelings for and I believe are mutual. When we work together he is always around me. I want him to think that I have no interest because romantic relationships are strictly prohibited in my workplace, I do not want to say anything directly cause I don't want the awkwardness. What do I do? I do like him but he is higher up than I am and I don't want to go down that road
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 09:48 PM
    You don't have to do or say anything unless he crosses that line, and then you just reject him. While at work you keep it business like and professional at all times.

No flirting, tight dresses or low cut blouses. Professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A female coworker coworker and husband to friendly at his work [ 2 Answers ]

This female coworker sends him filthy jokes, flirts with him, he is saying things about our personal home time to her , she has called him and he her , she doesn't even come over to talk to him when I am around. I am sure there is something going on. What do you think?

I just confessed my feelings to a coworker [ 10 Answers ]

Some coworkers and I all went out for a friends birthday. My best friend at work and I drank a lot and I ended up taking her to my place. When I took her to my bed She was very reluctant and I was semi persistent at what I wanted at that moment. I asked her if she wanted me to stop she then took ...

How do I hide caller id on my route ?means I need to know how do I hide CLI? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hide caller id on my route? means I need to know how do I hide CLI? :);)how do I hide caller id use any tool on my swich.

Girlfriend ignoring me to hide her feelings? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for a year and 7 months. We get along great. No problems hardly at all. For the past month we started arguing. We both decided to take a break. She said she needs her space and time. She use to call me everyday and text me everyday to say how much she loved me . Now...

View more questions Search