Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katharvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:19 PM
    -bash: mysql_load: command not found
    Still following my toutorial, managed to get finished step 12.

>Step 13, now, from the Contributing to Rails Guide, you should

$ mysql_load
    $ postgres_load
    $ mysql -u root
    Mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON activerecord_unittest.* to 'rails'@'localhost';
    Mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON activerecord_unittest2.* to 'rails'@'localhost';
    Exit
    $ cd activerecord
    $ rake mysql:build_databases
    $ rake postgresql:build_databases
    >>And that’s it! we have Ruby, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, and everything needed to do some Rails development.

My problem is when I type

$mysql_load

It Returns:

-bash: msql_load: command not found

Same with the postgres load command.

Any Idea why this is happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Run command not found [ 11 Answers ]

Please I can't find the run command in my start list. How to reenable it to run regedit.. Please help..

SET PATH command to be entered every time I open the Command Prompt [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I use WinXP SP3 Pro. I have a directory, C:\XEDIT, in which I have DOS programs, among them FULIST. In AUTOEXEC.NT, I added "SET PATH=C:\XEDIT\;". When I open the Command Prompt window in a directory, say C:\DATA, and enter FULIST, I get the error message "Fulist is not...

Edit command is not recognized as an internal or external command [ 2 Answers ]

While using edit command it shows edit command is not recognized as an internal or external command error.How can I avoid this

Run Command Error when trying to execute a command [ 4 Answers ]

I just had my laptop re-imaged with a new Updated Windows XP CD running SP3, however, When I go to START | RUN It does not matter if I type in a Server name on the network or just CMD. I get the message below and it will not execute. Is there something I can do to fix this? “This file does not...

I type on the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response network not found [ 2 Answers ]

I type in the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response "network not found" File and print sharing is enabled in the group policy. I can ping the computer with the IP Address 192.168.1.4 but can not access the shared resources file and printer.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.