Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BenficaFan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
    WIll she stick with me?
    Hi,
    My Girlfreind had to move with her dad out of state yesterday.I am so confused about how my relationship with my girlfriend will turn out. She says she will wait for me at college. But I can't help but wonder if she will fall for another guy. She says she loves me and will wait for me. But today when I called her she seemed unitersted. Its only been 1 day! After 9 minutes on the phone she asked if she could go watch TV with her dad and stepmother. And we still had 20 minutes on the phone. My question is Will she fade away from me?

PLEASE HELP. Im VERY CONFUSED:(
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 26, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I guess it's not normal for her to act the way she does.

Why don't you talk to her about it?
    Maybe you should put an end to this relationship now. :( From what you're saying, she seems to already "fade away" but maybe she wasn't feeling OK at that moment. I really cannot tell.

Just have a nice talk with her and figure things out.

Though, whatever you do, don't count on her "waiting" for you!
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Feb 26, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Here is what you need to realize because just by those words I can see some serious problems about to rise. I had similar problems.

You need to understand that you can't touch her or hold her or go places with her whenever you want anymore. When you fight, it is very difficult because you can't really make up the way you could before. But the key thing you need to realize is that you just can't look into anything more than what it is. You talked for 20 minutes and she wanted to watch TV with the people she is living with instead of have a 2 hour conversation about honestly absolutely nothing. NO offense!!

The people that I am friends with that are able to keep a long distance relationship going strong is they have a healthy and mature understanding of what it takes. They keep jealously out of it because there will be a lot of nights where you will wonder where she is and you will ask questions and bother her and she may do that to you but the key is to avoid all those problem areas and just let her have fun. You can't worry about the uncontrollables, she might go out and flirt and have a good time but honestly every woman with a boyfriend does that unless they are with their boyfriend 24 hours a day and then feel smothered because they don't have time for themselves.

Just keep things light and be her rock, and when she talks to you make her laugh, make her miss you, talking for 2 hours every single day is no way to do that. Sometimes you may talk for 2 min, another night 2 hours, don't overanalyze it for more than it is. Stay busy and do things you want to do because sooner rather than later if you are still with this girl your life will change and you don't want to regret not having fun and in no way am I saying with other girls but you need to not let her be your whole life.

Is honestly the worst thing she could have done to you is talk to you for only 20 MIN and then have to go to watch TV with her relatives. COme on now... Read what you wrote and then tell me if the roles were reversed or that was your buddy talking what you would say to him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 09:55 PM
    You are up against a big mountain here guy and for sure you will need to get your own act together without her. For now she is home with her parents very far from you. Not good for making love grow at all, so for now accept she is out of reach and give her time to see what she wants. Just leave her alone and get on with your own life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Options in Stick Arena [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get to the options menu in the Stick Arena

Flash 8 stick man [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Can somebody help my to let a stickman walk ? When I try to let him walk he go's not forward and his legs don't move. The stick man go's always to the right or left but doesn't move his legs.

USB stick not recognized [ 1 Answers ]

When I connect any USB stick to my PC , first it seems to be detected but afterwards a message 'Found new hardware' pops up, trying to recognize the stick but in vain. So?!

Peel and stick [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put peel and stick on an already tiled floor. The tiling was well done so I don't want to tear it up. It's just ugly for my taste. How can I pull this off?

Should people stick to what they know? [ 22 Answers ]

Should people post in forums they know little about if others with good backgrounds are active there?

View more questions Search