Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aultzj84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 07:56 AM
    How to get over a long relationship breakup
    Ok ill try and make this short, I started dating this girl 4 years ago met her from my friend that was had just left her for someone else because he was cheating on her and he hooked us up which I should have never done in the first place but I'm hard headed.. but we dated almost a year after meeting and everything was awesome until a yr ago when we moved in together and she got controlling, and abusive and a month ago her ex the one that left her started living at her parents house to "work with her dad" and she started going over there. Everyday after work and started getting reallyy hateful to me calling me names and abusing me so I finally had enough and told her I just needed some space and a week affter I find out they had been seen holding hands and kissing more than once and this is town is freakin mayberry lol But then she finally tells me she is with him and what rreallly hurt is when she said she loved me always will but loves him a loT more and that he has changed.. So what do I say to that? And how can I get all this off my mind and get over this because it feels like I never will I feel like a knife in my back and a hole the size of Texas in my chest! Thanks 4 any advice! ;)
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Getting over a long relationship is hard, but it's only as hard as you let it. Go completely no contact with her forever. Try and get out with friends, do some new things or something you've always wanted to try but never got to. Stay busy and active and eventually your mind and heart will let go. Time is your friend now, and he will help you heal.
    Aultzj84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Thanks! I'M trying that its working slowly. I think I'M going to have to change my number she keeps texting me rubbing it in my face that he is better than me.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Yeah man, change your number. You don't need that ruining your progress. Just keep up what your doing, eventually everything will hurt less, and in time you will move on.

Best of luck my friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need relationship help weird breakup! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for some serious help and I need it so bad. I have been with this girl for 2 1/2 years I am 26 she is 20 years old. We known each other for almost 8-10 years prior as friends. We started dating in September of 2009 and it was off to a great start. Four months into the...

I need emergency relationship/breakup help please [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am 24 and my boyfriend is 21. I have been with my boyfriend for 3yrs and 8mns. We have been living together for 3full years. The first couple of mns we were fine but I noticed from day one that he was extremely lazy. He wasn't working so I told him that he has to do the chores while...

Rebounding after long distance relationship breakup... [ 8 Answers ]

Story merged It's difficult to explain. My girlfriend (we've known each other since 2002, started going out about 4 months later, met for the first time 4 years later) and I met online, I'm able to currently see her twice a year for about a month each time. We are very committed and want to...

Relationship Breakup Help [ 123 Answers ]

Hi, Just need a little advice please... My relationship with my fiancé has ended after 3 years a couple of months ago. I will start from the beginning. I met her when I was 23, she was 17, I did not know if it would work to start with as she wanted to finish it after 4 weeks of dating. She...

Relationship breakup [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend of almost 5 years just broke up with me.. without any explanation... how am I supposed to get over him or get him back if at all possible?? Please help I love him more than anything in this world!!

View more questions Search