Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heavenz789 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:10 AM
    Dry cough
    Ive had a try cough for over a year now and I find I cough more when I eat or drink something. Is there any solutions to get rid of this cough
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Since it's been over a year have you sought medical attention to find out what is causing this?

Jun 6, 2012, 01:02 AM
    No I haven't. I do have a history if asthma. I am wondering if they are related
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2012, 01:03 AM
    It could be related. It would be foolish of us, and dangerous for you, to get/give health information via the internet. You need to seek medical attention since this has been going on so long.

You need a proper diagnosis with proper treatment.

Jun 6, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Okay thank you for your help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2014, 03:38 AM
    Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have had a cough for about 3 months, can breath when I cough [ 3 Answers ]

And I taste blood when I spit up. Doctor put me on omeprazole but it does not help... I am tired. What do I do and what is this

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Cough medicine for kennel cough [ 4 Answers ]

I am dog-sitting my mother's dog. He is a standard poodle. He went to the groomer's at PetSmart about 5 days ago. Early this morning he started coughing from 3 am until 8 am. Poor thing I felt terrible. I messaged my mom about it, she said he had coughed a few times before, (several days after...

Can allergies cause a dry cough? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in September I got sick with a cough and a runny nose, it lasted about 4-5 days and went away, except my cough. It has been with me since and it seems to have gotten worse recently. It's a dry cough, there is no flem or anything with it. I went to the doctor and he told me that he thinks I'm...

20 weeks pregnant with dry cough [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I would appreciate any advice, I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and had been having a flu (fever, cold and cough). I went to see an OB 2days ago and advised me to just take vitamins c and lots of water/liquid intake otherwise if I won't not get well she'll give me antibiotics. Today my...

View more questions Search