Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alxcast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 12:05 AM
    How to get my wife to have a thresome
    How do I tell my wife I want to see her have sex with another man?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 6, 2012, 12:08 AM
    Tactfully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

A doctor wife and a book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother and the wife [ 0 Answers ]

Book writter husband moves in with the husbans mother. The wife who is bored sexually has some fun with the mother and her famous band playing boyfriend.

Married man cheated on wife, with me, divorcing wife but has stopped communcating? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had been doing well, but he suddenly left town.. said the pressure was too much. He left and was gone for 15 days to be found in Cali. He came home found me and told me he was in a bar in Cali and something told him to come home to me. And he did. After hours of talking he...

H1B with H4 Wife and Citizen Son; how to file ITIN for Wife currently abroad. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my return as single for 2007 as my wife joined me in late December 07. In 08 we had baby and whole year my wife was here, she is abroad for a while with baby and will be back only after may. I don't have ITIN for her; have social for my son though. How do I get ITIN because they ask...

View more questions Search