Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adriennelich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 08:30 PM
    How can I find my half-sister?
    My Dad was never in my life. My Mom told me that when she and my Dad got together, he had a 6-month old girl named Christina. We were living in Indianapolis, but I'm not sure if that's where she lived or not. Anyway, all I know is that she was born in August 1981. She'd be 31 right now. I don't know her Mom's name, but our Dad's name is Christopher Scott Lowe. Our Grandmother (Dad's Mom) is Juanita Brummett. Please, if you can locate my sister, tell her to look up Adrienne Renae Lich on facebook.com and contact me! Thank you so much! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 08:50 PM
    You do realize that she might know you exist and that this could cause a tremendous amout of upheavel in her family?
    helemcarpio123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Have gone to the police, well I hope you find your sis :)
    helemcarpio123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helemcarpio123 View Post
    have you gone to the police,? well i hope you find your sister :)
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a half sister [ 2 Answers ]

I know the mums name, the daughters name, date of birth, place of birth

How do I find my half sister? [ 8 Answers ]

My name is Michelle Sealey and I have a sister Melissa Sealey. I am 30 and she is 33. My father Loomis Sealey passed away on June 16 2009. We have known that we have a half sister for a few years. We tried to get information from him over the last few years but all he could tell us was he thought...

How do I find my half sister? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find my half sister who was born on fort wayne, ind at the lutheran hospital on sept 8, 1965. She was given up for adoption to the lutheran social services right after her birth.

How to find a half sister [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my half sisters born to Robert Lorenzo Kline Jr sometime in the 1950's probably.

How do I find my half sister? [ 4 Answers ]

My birth mother had another child and she was also submitted into foster care. I am now adopted, but I was hoping to find her and adopt her into MY family. Does anyone know a way to go about doing this?:confused:

View more questions Search