Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quebecois Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 11:51 AM
    Ask about spells
    I work in a hospital. Underneath the back steps we found a white round dish. In it were 3 whole coconuts, each with a black line around the circumference. One end of one coconut was burned. There was a candle holder in the middle, and in it was a partly burned white candle. There were other remnants of white candles on the dish that had completely burned down. And lastly, there were 7 pennies on the dish. Anybody have an idea?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Sounds like someone was doing some spells for protection or healing. Suggestions, yes throw them away as a safety issue at the hospital.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 5, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Yup

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forget spells [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a forget spell that can be used for anything?

Dizzy spells? [ 1 Answers ]

I have dizzy spells ringing in my ears all the time and sometimes I have blurred vision should I go to the emergency room?

Do people believe in spells? [ 3 Answers ]

Do people believe in the fact that they can change something with just words or motions? And if this is ever possible can it be learned or is it like the movies and has to be hereditary?

Dizzy Spells [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hey there! I have been having dizzy spells which sometimes can result in me passing out, callapsing randomly, fast breathing, or stop breathing for up to 20 seconds. I am currently seeing dr.'s about my condition. Only thing is, I have had this for about 6 months now, coming close to 7...

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

View more questions Search