Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Motene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Vagina too wet
    Recently my vagina gets too wet when making love to my husband and its really disturbing for both of us, please help as to which medication or exercise I can do to reduce this.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 03:02 AM
    After some investigation on the net, after reading your post, I have found that you do have options and one not so radical as surgery. Here is a website you should read from Ezine Articles. If there is a search option then just enter 'vagina too wet' and you will receive the proper article. Upon reading this entirely, I found that there is a powder to use, and you will come upon this yourself after reading the whole article.

Ezinearticles.com › Relationships › Sexuality
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 10:55 PM
    Many people complain that being too dry is an issue. Being wet or too wet would be beneficial in love making ? Not sure what is so disturbing about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet vagina [ 27 Answers ]

Hello. Being get aroused by my BF and before sex I get very wet, I mean my vagina becomes too wet. And my BF does not like it. As he comes up to me he shrinks from my vagina as it is wet. Why is it so? And how to do it less wet?:(

My Vagina gets TOOOO wet [ 13 Answers ]

I know that it is normal to get "wet" during sex. But I feel like Im too wet... if that makes sense?? I was wondering if there is anything that can be used or even doctor prescribed that would help this situation.

View more questions Search