How we make 0.01m of EDTA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water hardness [ 0 Answers ]

Titration of Ca+2 and Mg+2 in a 50.00 ml sample of hard water required 23.65ml of 0.01205M EDTA . A second 50.00ml aliquot was made strongly basic with NaOH to precipitate Mg+2 as Mg(OH)2. The supernatant liquid was titrated with 14.53ml of the EDTA solution. Calculate: (a) The total hardness of...

If I have mg/L of Hardness (CaCO3) , can I calculate mg/L of Calcium? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 100 mg/L of CaCO3, can I calculate mg/L of Calcium? If so, what are the steps?

How can I calculate total hardness in ppm CaCO3? [ 5 Answers ]

35.0mL sample of water is titrated with 0.0100M EDTA. Exactly 9.70mL of EDTA are required to reach the EBT endpoint. How can I calculate total hardness in ppm CaCO3? Please Please help, any equation? Thanks

Hardness of water [ 1 Answers ]

25.00mL of a tap water sample is titrated with 5.00 x 10^-3M EDTA solution.6.25mL is required to the endpoint .what is the hardness of the water in ppm

Calculate the ppm CaCO3 hardness of a water sample [ 1 Answers ]

The calcium hardness of a water sample is found by complexation of Ca2+ with excess EDTA and back-titrating the excess with MgCl2. A known amount of EDTA (0.0100 M, 25.00 mL) is added to a 20 mL aliquot of the water sample. (Y is used to symbolise the EDTA molecule) Ca2+(aq) + Y4-(aq) <->...

View more questions Search