Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cohotraveler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Know felon travel restrictions to the Philippines
    Planning a trip to the Philippines and being a felon not on probation or parole and not one with the federal restrictions are there restrictions to entry into this Country; or additional processes to go through? If so what source is recommended to resolve these processes if any?

Check out some similar questions!

Travel restrictions to europe and canada for a convicted felon [ 12 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony over a tax issue in Jan. 2002. I did not serve any time in jail or prison but was on supervised probation for two years and unsupervised for three years which passed without incident. My question is that I would like to travel outside of the united states to Canada and...

Felon restrictions [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a felon who is due to be release in a couple of years. Now I have been charged with a felony( but have not gone to court yet). We had planned on being married after his release from a NM prison. Will we be able to get married if I am convicted of a felony charge in AR? Snoozie

Felon international travel to philippines [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon for theft and dui. Can I travel to the philippines?

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

Probation travel restrictions [ 1 Answers ]

What , if any is the process to obtain travel permits while on probation, specifically unsupervised probation.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.