Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgiagirl1217 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 08:20 PM
    My sons birth certificate
    My son Bentley was born in ny and he has my maiden last name and I'm the only one on his birth certificate.. we now live in FL and I'm wanting to put his father on his birth certificate but he's in the military and lives in Utah who do I talk to about doing that and which state?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 5, 2012, 03:38 AM
    You would have to amend the birth certificate in NY. Contact NYS bureau of Vital Statistics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get on my sons birth certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a little boy with my ex partner, she keeps refusing to put me on the birth certificate and keeps coming up with useless excusses why she won't do it, I think she just doesn't want me to have any rights for my little boy. What is my best way around this to gain rights, was thinking of a dna...

Changing my name on sons birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out what I need to do to change an alias I used when my son was born and change it to my real name. He was born in Spokane Washington. I was a runaway at the time and used an alias and now I don't know how to fix it.Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Please help

Can I get on my sons birth certificate? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if anyone can please help me with some advice. I have recently become a father for the first time and have been in a turbulent relationship with the mother for months now. She lives with her parents and does not seem to want to move out, although on the later side of her 20's. She...

How do I put my name on my sons birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 2 years and 2 months old. His mother never put me on the birth certificate and she didn't give him my surname. I have a court order in place and I exercise regular contact with my son (including sleep overs). I also pay CSRA payments to her as she has informed them I am his father. There...

How can I get on my sons birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get on my sons birth certificate? My girlfriend is on it but I'm not at the moment.will it have any effect on my job money or benefits? As we don't live together.

View more questions Search