Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEllOPEOPlEx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Im reading The hobbit. Can yooh anser these pleez
    I am reading the hobbit, and im on chapter three, and i have many answers to find out/.

Why could they not miss the road?

What valley are they looking for?

What does the valley smell of?

What is the meaning of the third song?

How long did they stay at the house?

Describe the house?

What can Elrond do?

What did they learn from him?

I no there is a lot , but answer them thank you
    SixTails Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 07:33 AM
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is for a homework assignment. Although it may seem like a useful timesaver to ask on a forum to get homework answers, it's not the right thing to be doing. If you want a reason past "It's just not right" then think about this, if you're tested on the material, and the questions on the test are different to those in the homework, you won't know any of the answers because you got all your info from other people and didn't pay enough attention to the book. The Hobbit is a good read; I advise you to keep plugging away at the book. You never know, you might enjoy it once you get past the whole reading-it-because-you've-been-told-to thing.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 07:38 AM
    There is not a better answer to be given than what Six Tails just told you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me with this title! Pleez [ 2 Answers ]

Hokay This has been buggin me for days and I can't seem to figure out the name of this movie from when I was a kid. Its an animated movie. I vaguely remember it, but I know there are little animals that can talk. I want to say that their more like rodents maybe.. ugh.. I don't know.. but I...

Hi please anser me ( about grains) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How much % protein are there in lentils ? Tel me with % Tnx lot

Proof Reading [ 1 Answers ]

Can you guys help me by proof reading my project below, thanks. Abstract For various years programming was the answer to help many obstacles that faces millions of people. Programming helped people in many ranges and solved many problems in many fields. For blind and visually...

View more questions Search