Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinpra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 07:01 AM
    Skin problem
    I have itching problem,on & the side skin of my vaginal lips.the skin is getting dry & peeling, when touched burns.I have this for a week now.it hasn reduced.The area is also very dark, please advise.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem [ 3 Answers ]

I waxed my arms with wax n waxing I tried removing the extra wax with a shower body cloth, it was brand new so it was a little ruff. When I waxed not all the hairs waxed off so I decided to use hair removal cream and I stared to feel a burn so I took if off and my arm turned wihte and a little bit...

Skin problem [ 0 Answers ]

In the last 4 months I have gotten 3 tattoos, I never have a problem with them healing properly but lately I have noticed that I have a black substance coming from my skin, I noticed it on the heals of my feet first and now it is everywhere, when I finish my bath the water has a black tint to it....

Skin problem. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I need a professional advice regarding my skin problem. I have pimples on my head, on my face and on my chest. I am 30 year old married guy. Somebody told me that they will disappear after marriage but it didn't happen. The problem increases and they start itching if I eat fish, beans,...

Skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm currently getting dark shaded area on side of face. I'm afro mamerican. What kind of cream should I get. Now I'm using esoterica skin cream. Should I drink lots of water etc. Can you help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.