Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normandonnell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2004, 12:10 PM
    File names are in blue type
    Why do my file names appear in blue instead of the normal black colour. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2004, 07:37 AM
    I'm going to assume that you are talking about using Microsoft Word. If that's the case then try this: in Word click on Tools in the top menu bar, then selct AutoCorrect, click on the "AutoFormat as you type" tab, uncheck "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks".

Good luck.
    normandonnell Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2004, 04:02 AM
    Thanks
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. I haven't tried your remedy yet, but I will.
    [email protected]
    :)
    shark Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2004, 04:19 PM
    I'm assuming you are not talking Word and that you are looking in explorer? Then you have file/disk compression switched on

Also beside the comment the was made above, In word, look at the font colour.

All writing on your screen is blue then probably changed your display settings etc in the control pannel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 file type. [ 4 Answers ]

Guys where I can download a program or a plug-in to play my mp4 file type? Tnx..

Changing the file type (.exe/.zip/.mp3/... ) [ 9 Answers ]

I know how to open a file using the "open with" option But how do you change the file types? Such as from '.exe' to '.zip' or from '.xm' to '.mod' In the past, that was quite simply done by changing the file name... but now in the newer Versions of windows... if you rename something -...

Blue Moon [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find out who owns the yacht Blue Moon since it was featured in a TV documentary.

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search