Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drummergirl6 Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Noise issues
    Hey guys get straight to the point, I recently bought myself a new drum kit which has taken me forever to save up for, been playing since I was 11 I'm now 21. As I have my drum kit in my room at home I play them roughly once a week for no more than 2 hours and if I'm lucky twice a week. The other day I received a note from a neighbour complaining about the noise and they have asked if I can sound proof my room or do it else where. Now I don't want to be selfish here but I rarely play them and when I do it never before 12 and never after 4. Is there something I should do, as I can't afford to sound proof my room nor afford to have my drums somewhere else. I mean this is my home too and I surely have some rights as to playing them. Any help is appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

Noise with hot water pipes for 1 min after start. No noise after that. [ 8 Answers ]

When opening hot water in shower, there will be noise in the pipes after 30 seconds. Will last about 1 minute and then stop. About 10 minutes after the shower, there will be a couple of bang and none after that.

Tiny Puppy and MAJOR Fireworks and Noise Issues [ 5 Answers ]

my hubby, our 3 month old english cocker spaniel puppy and I are going to be leaving the north of italy (in the car) and going to the south of italy for the month of August. I'm concerned about some really extreme noise issues that I think might just freak our puppy out in a really bad way. ...

Noise in pipes and refrigerator noise with water chugging out of drink mechanism [ 4 Answers ]

Originally, we heard a noise from the refrigerator once in a while, changed the filter which lessened the noise. Now we hear a chugging in the pipes in our bedroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling and in both bath rooms. It occurs occasionally. One night we shut off the hot water heater and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.