Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammy troxell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Ask a nurse for free
    I am recovering from copd emphasima exasperation and pneumonia, I got a blood clot in my knee that broke and left 7 pulmonary embolisms in my lungs this has been about a month ago. I also suffer from panic attacks and anixty . I am on wariffin I also done the shots. I am taking fluoxetine and clonazapam and oxycodone. I have been to the er for severe chest pain which they said was not my heart. The pain is still very difficult and the oxycodone does not help much. The closet doc appt I can get is June 12th. My warffin level has been ranging from 1.4 to 2.7 the last test was 2. I'm wanting to find out how long this pain is normal
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 06:42 PM
    With all of your co-morbities any information we provide here could be dangerous to your health.

With having 7 pulmonary emboli you are lucky to be alive. Please don't rely on the advice of strangers over the internet for your health. There are no medical practitioners here with this advanced level of education.

Pain is not normal and is an indication that something is wrong. It is your body giving you a warning. Please seek medical attention at once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Nurse for Free Now? [ 6 Answers ]

I kicked a headboard the other day and now I have pain in the ball of my left foot just under my big toe its also swollen and a bit red and very painful to walk on and it even hurts when I rest it as well what should I do

Ask a Nurse for Free Now [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thick white metallic smelling discharge from my vagina. Thought it was a yeast infection (had itching and burning). Bought and used Monistat 1 and the itch and burning has mostly gone, however I still have the THICK white discharge and now smells metallic.

Ask a nurse for free now [ 1 Answers ]

My feet are sensitive. My fight big toe has been going numb or asleep for about a month now. The parts around it are asleep too. But if I touch them I can feel them. What do you think it is? Ps I am almost 62.

Ask a Nurse for Free Now [ 0 Answers ]

I have sharp pain in lower left abdomen. Have had several hours, hurst more when move. What are likely causes, do I need to go to emergency room?

Ask a nurse for free [ 1 Answers ]

I have been so weak and sick to my stomach headache for about a week now what can I do to feel better?

View more questions Search