Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennifer10101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Little dots on hands and arms
    My name is Jennifer, and I have been swimming a lot lately, and just now I realized I have these tiny dots on my hand and my wrist. They blend in with my skin, and they hurt when I push down on them. I'm itchy and I don't know what this is from. Help me
    itsimplytruth Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Jun 8, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Jennifer,

Not sure about the little dots no way to know without seeing them. I recommend that you do go and see your primary care physician and he may need to recommend you to a dermatologist.

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

Brown "dots" that peel on hands and feet [ 0 Answers ]

Good Evening, I'm not sure how much this matters but, I'm a 32 year old female with terminal Ovarian Cancer that has spread throughout my abdomin. I have been getting these tiny brown dots on my hands and bottoms of my feet which then cause the area around them to peel, eventually peeling off...

Red dots on arms and legs [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm 20 yrs old now but since I was around 15 I had these red dots on my arms, legs, and torso. It doesn't only look bad but my skin is not smooth any more. It even gets worse when I shave as these dots appear more... is there anyway they could be gone??

Redish dots on my arms [ 2 Answers ]

I have red or purplish dots on my arms, what is that and how can I get rid of it?

View more questions Search