Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    random123321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 11:41 AM
    TV not getting RGB signal
    Hello,

I was moving my computer which works fine, back into my room from where I moved it from a few days ago. I plugged everything back in exactly where it was back when it was working, but now my TV is not getting the signal from my RGB cable. And it was just working yesterday.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by random123321 View Post
    hello,

I was moving my computer which works fine, back into my room from where i moved it from a few days ago. I plugged everything back in exactly where it was back when it was working, but now my TV is not getting the signal from my RGB cable. And it was just working yesterday.
    I thought the Commodore Vic 20 was the last computer to use RGB output.
    random123321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I thought the Commodore Vic 20 was the last computer to use RGB output.
    I built this computer and the RGB cable connects it to the hd TV I use as my monitor.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by random123321 View Post
    I built this computer and the RGB cable connects it to the hd tv i use as my monitor.
    Don't you mean VGA cable.. there are massive differences between interface types.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor says no signal rgb cable OK [ 1 Answers ]

Monitor says no signal rgb cable OK as tested on another PC could prob be rgb port in PC

How to connect PC to TV using RGB [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T61running on Windows 7. I bought a Vizio 37" TV and want to connected my laptop to it to watch vids etc using RGB. I use Verizon Fio as my cable company. I tried to follow what the Vizio user guide, but for some reasons, nothing works. Can anyone help me? I tried the FN-F8...

No signal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desktop which is running but it says "No Signal" on the screen when I turn it on. It isn't the graphics card because it is integrated onto the motherboard and it isn't the screen because I use my TV screen. Can anybody suggest any possible faults that could cause this?

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal [ 1 Answers ]

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal

No Signal [ 2 Answers ]

hello, my monitor shows "No Signal" just about every time I play a game or watch a movie. This only happens at those two instances, other than that my system works fine. At first I thought my monitor was faulty, so checked my system with another monitor and the same thing keeps happening. I'm...

View more questions Search