Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jina011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 08:49 AM
    Why does my boyfriend treat me like this?
    I've been with my boyfrined for nearly 2 years. I am still young. I really need help. I have never met anyone in my life like this. I was a virgin before I met him but he wasn't. He's so controlling. He doesn't let me have any friends at all. If he argues with me, he'll start texting my friends pretending to be me. It really annoys me and I feel embarrassed. He's so controlling that he's even stopped me from going to my sisters house. He pays for my contract so that he can control who I ring and who I text. The biggest problem is his past really bothers me, it never use to bother me until he started throwing it in my face that he got his ex pregnant twice, and that he use to do everything for her and blahblah. He constantly rings my house phone if I don't pick up. About a of month ago, he put me in the back of his car and started threatening me. I really need advice on what to do about this? Can somebody help me please :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Red flag alert!
    Time to walk;you do not need this;it's abuse.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 11:02 AM
    You can help yourself this time. Walk away from this guy.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Controlling, alienating you from family and friends, threatening you (which by the way is just the beginning of physically abusing you). I don't see any good outcomes here if you hang around.
    Get away from him now, don't contact him and reject any communication from him.
    anthonyrichardc Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Get away from him. And if he does not let you go, notify the Police and get a restraining order against him because he started to threaten you.

He does not deserve you at all.

Best of luck.
    Sezii Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2012, 03:11 PM
    I was in a relationship like, this and he ended up beating me I was smart and got away fast I suggest up do the same and if you are worried about him getting mad and finding you and hurting up then find a place that he doesn't know about
    here2assist Posts: 101, Reputation: 27

Jun 5, 2012, 01:44 PM
    This is a classic case of emotional abuse. Run for the hills and consider getting a restraining order. Emotional abuse eventually leads to physical abuse. This guy is totally coco loco.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I treat my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of anything to say around him and am kind of shy

Does my boyfriend treat me right? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I cheated on ages ago but he found out only last monnth. I love him so much and I realised that if he left me then I would be crushed inside. He gave me a second chance because we were so in love before and he said that he wants to be able to trust me again. I gave everything...

Why does my boyfriend treat me like crap? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for two years now and we are both 16, and I love him with all my heart I'd do anything I could for him. Well he said he loves me as much as I love him and I think he does but when I call him he is mean and acts like he don't want to talk to me, and when we...

Does my boyfriend treat me right? [ 86 Answers ]

Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that.. I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever.. What do guys like to here? GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat...

How to treat your boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Heyah, I am only a teen but how do I treat my boyfriend because I'm not too sure. I am very shy!! PLEASE HELP!

View more questions Search