Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spongey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Bisexual girl in love with Straight girl, what can I do?
    I have been friends with this girl for over 6 months. I met her through work, when first saw her I was attracted to her. And I felt a strong connection between us. We are now really close friends, but I have developed strong feelings for her. We have had in depth conversations about her feelings towards same sex relationships and she is very open towards them, but feels she could not be in one. I feel like she is attracted to me, her eyes are the give away. But I don't know what to do? She also has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I really feel?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 3, 2012, 08:17 AM
    No you do not. You respect what she has said and the fact that she has a boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a straight girl deal with being in love with a lesbian? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a straight girlfriend and she struggles with loving me but being attracted to men... How do I help her ? We've been together 3 years but she still struggles with what does loving a lesbian mean ? What does that make her

Straight girl in love with lesbian with girlfriend-Need to move on? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm completely devastated right now... just trying to deal with all this, alone. So. I moved to a new country and became friends with a lesbian who has a GF. I am straight, or always thought I was. We began hanging out all the time. Our conversations were very intense. She's in a relationship...

How to say I love you to a straight girl who I have a crush with. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I don't really know my sexual orientation well cause I am a virgin. I'm an Asian and I'd migrated from my home country to another Asian Country in the year before last year. I'm actually a tomboyish girl and I'm kind of famous in my new school as I'm a foreigner and also because of the...

I'm a straight girl in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 22 and have always been interested in guys until 6months ago. I met a girl in work who is a year younger than me and is an open lesbian. At first we were just friends and then I got told that she fancied me. As time went by I started to develop feelings for her but didn't tell anyone. We...

View more questions Search