Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marbella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Boyfriend sexting
    Been with him 2 yrs, never had an trust issues, he is step dad to my 7 yr old. Found explicit text to a girly used to know it was dated back to June 11 just as we started an 8 months long distance, we wer rock solid and I trusted him with my life, it too me 5 months to let him meet my little girl, but we were planning on relocating to live with him which we have been here 6 months, he always left his fone open m never had secrets until yesterday I looked through fone and seen this message to her saying Wat they used to do to each other, there was also a named message from some other girl who he to be fair didn't reply to , he said he doesn't remember txtin the other one n She's. And oz now and hasn't had contact since. I now have my cases packed he's pleading and begging that he's never done it before are since but I don't no Wat to do . Some advice would really be appreciated as we don't no many people in Spain I can talk to

Check out some similar questions!

I got caught sexting my sisters boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

Well before I say what happened I want to say I have been feeling really bad that it happened and wish I could take it back. But before my sister started dating her boyfriend I liked him but we never worked out cause there was another guy I had a thing with but my sister started dating him and its...

Caught my boyfriend and best friend sexting. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now, but officially dating for 6 months. He's is in the army, deployed in Afghanistan and has been there for the past 2 months so far. He's met this one particular friend of mine only twice and has never carried on a full conversation with her...

I caught my boyfriend sexting [ 10 Answers ]

I caught my boyfriend sexting some chick and am very confused on how sexting works. There were explicit things said, like "i really liked doing _____" and "did you like it when I ____" It made it sound like it really happened. He says that it was just a fantasy thing and that nothing ever...

Boyfriend is sexting [ 23 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4-5 years (I am a female) took a job that required him to move across the country for 6 months. I visited him 3 times and we spoke daily. He told me that he really missed me and that the relationship was all that kept him going because he did not like the job. During one of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.