Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Left side Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Pain on left side waist from back through to front
    Recently had a UTI, took series of antibiotics. Finished medication two weeks ago. Three days ago, symptoms returned, urgent need to urinate with slight pain. Today sharp pains in waist area left side. Pain from front & back with spasms..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 06:05 PM
    You really need to go back to your doctor. There's absolutely no way that anyone can give you an accurate diagnosis online. We'd need your urine, your blood, and possibly more. Since we don't have access to that, we can only guess. Guesses aren't answers, and they won't help you.

Please see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Having pain on left side of chest and left side of upper back [ 0 Answers ]

Sharp pain hard to breath

Male 17 right side back pain above the waist and costapated? [ 1 Answers ]

My son has been complaining about his back hurting for 3 days now and having some constapation. I gave him some teas with laxitive in it and his stool has just started to flow as the should, he say its not stopping his back from hurting, He took one 800mg motrin yesterday and just took one this...

Left back and side pain. [ 1 Answers ]

The left side of my chest and back have been hurting lately. The left back side hurts the worst. What could it be?

View more questions Search