Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foilpants Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 05:22 PM
    I need a doll i.d.
    I have a doll about a foot high that has no markings. She is a European doll in ethnic clothes. She is cloth with plastic arms on wires and a hand-painted face. Her hair is brown and wound into flat buns on the sides of her head. There are metal "coins" as a sash and sequins in the dress. She has a hat and black plastic shoes. What do I have, what country does she represent and does she have worth? Please and thank you!! :)"

Check out some similar questions!

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Who is this doll? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this doll. I bought her for my mom who loves dolls of all kinds, I wanted to give her some information about her when I gave it to her, but after searching and searching I found nothing of the kind. Please would or does any of you brilliant people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.