Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OlenaNastya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 03:15 PM
    How do I record transaction, purchased Bell Canada invoice for June services, $125.
    How do I record transaction:"Purchased Bell Canada invoice for June services, $125. Issued payment dated August 1".
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OlenaNastya View Post
    How do I record transaction:"Purchased Bell Canada invoice for June services, $125. Issued payment dated August 1".
    You have two transactions one in your purchase journal and one in your cash payments journal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prachna Premium Products purchased several cash registers in June 2007 fr $3,000. The [ 0 Answers ]

Prachna Premium Products purchased several cash registers in June 2007 fr $3,000. The cash register were expected to last three years with no salvage value. Prachna uses the straight-line depreciation methods. After experiencing theft losses, Prachna decided to upgrade its cash registers to ones...

We have a York Affinity Heat Pump. Purchased June 2006. [ 2 Answers ]

It has a 5 year warranty on parts and 10 year warranty on compressor. We had issues with the unit the first winter with it not keeping the temperature steady. They fixed it. Always a $95 service call fee. Since then 3 circuit boards have been replaced, the thermostat has been replaced and we are...

Where do you record the invoice [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you record the invoice

How to record a transaction [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am really confused on how to record these transactions: 1. Amortized $60 of the discount on bonds payable. This is how I recorded it: Amortization Expense Debit $60 Discount on Bonds Payable Credit $60 Evidently the amortization expense is in correct. Could you please help?

Bell Canada Arrogance [ 2 Answers ]

I had a Bell Mobility account from 2001 until October 2002. I closed the account when I moved over to Rogers. I am learning now that there was a balance of 115.88 on the account in October 2002. For some strange reason (I think Bell was changing billing systems) they stopped sending me...

View more questions Search