Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maryahnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 02:52 PM
    How to start a business
    I want to open a shop like Mr Price in my country. But I don't know how to get a factory in China that can supply me average quality cloths at very affordable price, and I want to know if Mr Price clothings, shoes bags,e.t.c are supplied by one factory?? Thanks for the reply.

Check out some similar questions!

If we start a business which is best business in low investment [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Amit I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing? Actually any business...

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Take over trucking business with established authority or start new business? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a trucking business but have opportunity to take over trucking business with established authority mc dot #s and clean record or should I start new business with new authority dot mc #s. Any advantages to taking over established? And is it worth $2000? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search