Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colby119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 02:47 PM
    What time of year do snakes come out in NY
    I would like to know what time of year a garter or milk snake comes out in New York .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Comes out of hibernation? Hatches? Have you seen one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

What time of the year do snakes come out of hybernation? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in South Carolina and I have kids that like to play near the woods. So far we have only incountered a green tree snake in 5 years. But we have a lot of woodland and a creek out back. I worry about water snakes. So I'm wondering when they come out of hibernation since we're having warm...

It is that time of the year again. [ 13 Answers ]

When micro-breweries begin to produce that seasonal deliciousness that is the Pumpkin Ale. I was wondering if anyone has been able to try the offering from O'Fallon brewery. I just picked some up the other day, and upon first sip it became my favorite. It's actually really strong in the spices...

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

Snakes [ 5 Answers ]

We live on 10 acres and are currently living in a camper trailer while we renovate our home. We have garter snakes and I am terrified of them, so much so that I won't leave the camper during the day unless absolutely necessary. (I know that they are harmless and eat mice etc. etc. but suppose...

View more questions Search