Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SilentW1ll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 08:11 AM
    How to get sound working on lubuntu linux (HP Mini 110-310359
    My sound is not working on my HP mini. Please help!
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 11, 2012, 10:30 PM
    You can check for proprietary drivers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

110 volt versus 220 volt mini heat pump [ 6 Answers ]

I have enclosed my screened porch to create more living space(Florida Room). I am using a single zone mini split ductless heat pump for heating and cooling. It has been calculated that I need a 12,000 BTU unit. However, most of these units are available in 110 volts and 220 volts. The 220 models...

Thre is no sound in linux ubuntu [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have sony laptop and install ubuntu , but there is no sound in it , how do I can solve this problem ?

Panosonic TV not working , it just has a clicking sound, no pic. Or sound [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 51 " Panasonic rear projection TV that just makes a clicking sound and will not power on and has no sound. I had it fixed 6 months ago for the same thing and the repair guy said it was a grounding issue, I really don't want to take it back as he said it's out of warranty

Sound drivers and players for susi linux 10 on mercury mother board [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC with mercury mother board, model PI845GVM and installed susi linux 10 It is not recognised the sound card Any software for sound drivers and players for susi linux? Please send any website for these softwares? Thank you in advance

Sound Card - Linux box [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to be able to route sound (ogg files) out from my linux PC to my stereo. That way I can sit on the deck and listen to my PC music collection with outdoor speakers. I assume I will need a soundcard that has analog output?? I'm looking at an M-audio 44 card vs a M-audio 66. The 66...

View more questions Search