Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivor1583 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 05:19 AM
    What is price per sq ft for clean large commercial building approx 40,000 sq ft tile
    I recently acquired a tile cleaning job where I have 40,000 sq ft of tile to clean, and then wax. Im in the concrete polishing business, but this is a bit different then normaol, so I'm not quite sure to bid. I will have a riding floor scrubber, but what cleaning solutions due I use, waxing, chemicals... ect? Also, what is a fair price to charge, how many man hours approx.

Check out some similar questions!

Approx cost of building a shower [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out a what a low price and high price to build a shower including the shower pan, running the plumbing, tiling and installing fixtures if I bought the material and just paid someone basically for their labor. I have gotten bids from 200.00 to 1,200.00. The shower is 3' x 6' x...

Commenced business with 90,000 in bank, building worth 50,000 and prepayments of 100 [ 1 Answers ]

Commenced business with 90,000 in bank, building worth 50,000 and prepayments of 100

Brown water large building [ 2 Answers ]

In an 8 storey building, we have been having problems with brown water for some time now and we have flushed the hot water tanks. Still a problem What next?

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Large Tile [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I am building a new bathroom with a custom shower. I am in the process of finishing up my plumbing and installing cement backer boards for the shower walls and on the bathroom floor. I plan to build the shower pan with mortor bed and PVC liner. I will be using ceramic tiles...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.