Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voleta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Head injury
    My friend a 57 yr. old female just hit her head on a concrete floor and it is burning very bsd what should I do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 12:29 AM
    Take her to the ER to be evaluated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a serious head injury? [ 0 Answers ]

I hit the top of my head on the counter yesterday when standing up quickly, I'm not dizzy, no blurred vision, pupils the same size, no nausea, but I have a headache and the top of my head and scalp is pretty sore. I called the nurse yesterday and she asked me a couple of questions about how I was...

Head injury [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was working for her employer cleaning out a bedroom and putting items in attic. The door had closed some behind hat and she turned around and hit her head on the edge of door over her right eye temple area. The area swelled up and she applied ice and took aleve and tested 30 minutes...

Head injury . Skull making cracking noise. [ 6 Answers ]

I was in a physical fight yesterday. I thought I was fine immediately after and went on with my day. Today I woke up and when I touched my face there was a cracking on the right side of my head. I have at least two bumps on my head that are sour to the touch and a mild headache and earache. I feel...

Head injury? [ 3 Answers ]

At 630 cdt my wife slipped while helping yorkie out of the bed. The side of her head hit the nightstand. About an inch behind eye toward the ear. Bruised area reddish purple about the size of a quarter. The indention worries her. About 1/2 long. Minor headache, no blurred vision. Talks good, good...

View more questions Search