Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivftw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Dyed my hair blue black anything I can use to keep blue highlights to last longer
    I dyed my hair blue black using miss clairol permanent hair color. The blue was very noticeable for approx. two weeks now its just black what is the BEST blue black hair dye or is there something I can do to help maintain blue in it

Check out some similar questions!

Wonder if I can get my hair bleached blond white over already dyed black/blue hair? [ 1 Answers ]

A few month ago I got my hair dyed black with a few Electric blue streaks. (that part had to be bleached and I simply had to add blue to my hair every 2 weeks to keep the colour going). I now would like something new for spring and was thinking to go really snow white blond. I will go to a...

Dyed black hair to blonde highlights [ 1 Answers ]

How can I lighten my black dyed hair? I've only dyed it black/blue twice. I want to start putting caramel highlights in gradually and then start putting proper blonde hightlights in. When I asked my regular hairdresser she said it wasn't possible as nothing will lift the black colour in my hair...

How do I turn blue black dyed hair to platinum. [ 2 Answers ]

Please please please help me I had black hair for about 3 years, then I had it bleached to a gold colour. But stupidly I dyed it back to a blue black and I hate it!! I really really want platinum all over hair, but I know its going to be loads at the hairdressers and I can really afford it right...

How do I lighting my dyed blue black hair ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old girl with hair issues, (yeah same old story). My natural hair color was dark brown, but at the age of 16, I bought my first hair color. It was a kind of red/dark brown color. (Not too pretty), Then I dyed it a plum color, and kept dying it every time it faded. I got so sick of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.