Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirkpetersontx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Toilet problem - bowl water disappears and then flushes itself
    We have 2 toilets in the house where the bowl water seems to slowly drain out over 10-30 minutes, and then the toilet flushes itself. Any help would be much appreciated !
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 1, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkpetersontx View Post
    We have 2 toilets in the house where the bowl water seems to slowly drain out over 10-30 minutes, and then the toilet flushes itself. Any help would be much appreciated !
    And this happens to both toilets? Is there any gurgles from any other fixture?
    then the toilet flushes itself
    Are you saying the tank opens up and flushes or that the rest of the water left in the bowl just drains,( does it really
    Flush or simply drain away?) down to nothing? More details please. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My toilet flushes and fills up the bowl and then slowly drains the water. [ 4 Answers ]

Flushes great just will not hold water in the bowl after flushing.

My toilet is draining slowly, when it flushes the water level rises right up the bowl [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a flat that used to be a house but its been converted into flats. I am on the ground floor. I have lived here for about 8 months. There have been problem ever since I moved in, but I was busy getting settled in and I didn't take too much notice, but I wish I had now, as its really...

Water in the toilet bowl disappears and upstairs will fills with foul odor [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 2 story home with a bathroom that has a shower and toilet upstairs. The upstairs bathroom is not used very much or sporadically at best. Every 3-4 months the water in the toilet will disappear and the whole upstairs will fill with a very foul odor. (The tank still has water in it.) When...

Water in toilet bowl slowly disappears [ 4 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your time and attention. After much web searching, I think you are the brightest and best I have read. I think I have a toilet with the 'bubble' that was patched and finally failed. 1. toilet flushes OK, but water level slowly drops to bottom of bowl. I assume...

View more questions Search