Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 11:34 PM
    Children's beds
    What are the laws about the type of bed children should be sleeping in regularly?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 1, 2012, 03:01 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I've never heard of any laws governing what type of bed a child should use. What makes you think there are some? And what prompted the question?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 1, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by billy23 View Post
    what are the laws about the type of bed children should be sleeping in regularly?
    If you are in the U.S. the Consumer Product Safety Commission does regulate the design, construction and marketing of such things as beds, and especially those made for children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toning Beds [ 8 Answers ]

I just had a demonstration regarding Toning Beds. I would like to know, do they really work? Is it worth the money?

Ikea beds? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again! I asked about Ikea before, but now I'm wondering about their beds. I thought I remembered hearing that Ikea bed frames only work with Ikea mattresses. True or False? I browsed the Ikea site but I might have missed a possible answer. I'm taking my mom there Saturday to pick out some...

Dogs and beds [ 18 Answers ]

I've often heard that you shouldn't let your dog sleep in your bed, because that may cause them to feel dominant to you. So, if I have the dog sleep on the floor, I'm in the bed, and the cats sleep in the bed with me, will the dog assume that the cats are higher rank as well?

Sofa beds [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a recommendation for a comfortable sofa bed brand/bed?

Tanning beds? [ 2 Answers ]

My buddies and I want to go and tan in tanning beds but we're not sure how much I would be and we don't really want to be that dark just not as white as whiteout so does any one no were to go and how much it would be? :eek:

View more questions Search