Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LAGoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Covenant and Justification
    Judaism has a duly-entered/noted/proclaimed/recorded Covenant(at Sinai) between God and Israel. I wonder how Islam gets around this? Do they think they have a Covenant now between God and them? Is the Koran covenantal, in the sense that there's a new covenant referred to there? If Islam is not covenantal, what is it?- i.e. is it just Mohamad saying that he received messages from "they", and so just accept it? How do Muslims expect to compete with our Sinaitic covenant? What's their best argument? At least Xanity tries to base their hijaking on our covenant. Islam seems to NOT be based on any LEGAL instrumentation(such as the covenant at Sinai/Moab). Am I right? Then how do they expect to argue with Xians and Jews who come out of a covenant perspective?

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Lawful justification [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted on two count of assult. My question is can I travel to another country (cuba/jamacia) with this affence. The charge or sentence handed down was two counts of assult with a suspended sentence and 12months of probation. If I noitify my PO of my travel arrangements can I still go...

On Catholicism and justification by works. [ 107 Answers ]

Hello, I've heard it said that Catholics believe that we are justified by faith and works. What works do they have in mind? I'd like to get a Catholic perspective on this. Rob

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.