Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Heather27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 06:11 PM
    English to spanish recipe translation
    Please help me translate to Spanish! I'd greatly appreciate it!

1.Heat oven to 375
    2.Beat butter,brown sugar,honey and egg in a medium bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
    3.Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
    4. Bake until set and light brown around edges, 7 to 9 minutes. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet, then remove from cookie sheet with metal spatula onto a wire rack.
    Thanks guys! YOur really saving me here!

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

Translate this recipe English to Spanish [ 0 Answers ]

Boxed Brownie Mix (9x13 mix) 3/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Prepare brownie mix as instructed and add spices to mix. When serving top each brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.

English to spanish recipe translations [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I need to translate some recipes from Englis to Spanish for my Spanish class?

I need an English to Spanish translation for work [ 2 Answers ]

The company I work at is having a really big thanksgiving dinner today. We have a bunch of mexicans working for us, and I don't know if any of them speak english. So, just so I'm sure, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to say "time to eat" in spanish? We are having all of them eat with us...

Translation of a spanish recipe item [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what "apio picadito" means?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.