Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J1m Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 03:18 PM
    Kind of just want to end it
    I think my mind is messed up or something... All I want to do is die I write suicide notes to myself constantly. A lot of my life has gone wrong but I don't think that matters though I look forward in life and I just can't see why I would want to live even If I lived in the nices house in the world. I can't imagine a job/ living that would make me happy in anyway I think I hate life altogether and I don't know why
    MysteryUser Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Why do you feel this way what in your life is so bad you want to die? Look at the reasons you have to live and realize what you should be happy to be alive for. Perhaps you have a medical disorder in which I personally don't agree with but there are so called depressed and bipolar people. They go to the doc and they say "here's a pill that will make you feel better" whatever... There is something(s) in your life that are worth living! Besides god is not going to come for you before your time, you have a mission... seek it...

May 31, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryUser View Post
    why do you feel this way what in your life is so bad you want to die? Look at the reasons you have to live and realize what you should be happy to be alive for. Perhaps you have a medical disorder in which I personally don't agree with but there are so called depressed and bipolar people. They go to the doc and they say "here's a pill that will make you feel better" whatever....... There is something(s) in your life that are worth living! Besides god is not going to come for you before your time, you have a mission...seek it.....
    I know I don't have a medical disorder I live a normal live with friends and family but I feel like everything will be better if I do end it. The concept of living just doesn't click to me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Now you have a new lease on life -- you've found us and we eagerly welcome you into our community. You can ask questions and also answer the ones you know about and thus bring happiness and satisfaction to others. Meanwhile, you can continue this thread and get really good feedback from a bunch of helpful people who hang out here. I'm hoping someone will eventually invent a way for users to share real cookies and something to drink, like share them via fax or email. (Wouldn't it be fun to get a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies from me in your email? Yeah, I know. I need a nap.) Anyway, stick around and get to know us.
    farmgirl13 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Look up. I wanted to commit suicde to. But I didn't my friends talked me out of it. Life gets better. I didn't think it would but it sort of did and it will. Just think one day you will get happy, married maybe have kids. What made you think of this? And be honest. Don't end it Don't nothing good will come out of it.

May 31, 2012, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl13 View Post
    Look up. I wanted to commit suicde to. But i didn't my friends talked me out of it. Life gets better. I didn't think it would but it sorta did and it will. Just think one day you will get happy, married maybe have kids. What made you think of this? and be honest. Don't end it Don't nothing good will come out of it.
    I don't know that but nether do you but... I made the quote up for myself a long time ago and I have been abiding by it "If I could die I would the only thing that's holding me back is fear.. Fear of knowing what would happen once I die" I just don't want to live in this depression anymore I'm stuck I want to end it but I don't want to be the person doing the ending
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 31, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J1m View Post
    I think my mind is messed up or something.... All I want to do is die I write suicide notes to myself constantly. A lot of my life has gone wrong but I don't think that matters though I look forward in life and I just can't see why I would want to live even If I lived in the nices house in the world. I can't imagin a job/ living that would make me happy in anyway I think I hate life altogether and I dont know why
    Have you ever read the notes you write to yourself, the suicide notes? What do you write?

What is a successful life to you? Is it living in a nice house, having millions of dollars, not working?

Or, do you think of success as finding someone to love, that loves you back, making a living, even if it's paycheque to paycheque, and living within your means, and not the means of the few lucky people that actually manage to have money to spare?

What is it about life that you hate? Also, how old are you?
    farmgirl13 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Someone will get blamed once your gone. U think everything will be better if your dead but it won't. If u care about the people who love you and care about you you won't do it. Because they will be upset and hurt and will feel like your feeling now. But things to get better trust me. No one else will do it. It does get better. Maybe u don't know why or how but it will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of good news [ 3 Answers ]

Oook it seems as though I'm not the only person that seems alil concerned about a pimple like bump on my penis. And CHRISISCRAZZY for your info because it's a bump don't nessacerily mean it's a hernia. And I read on a post the other day that the bump could be from too much masturbation. But the...

Kind of long but I need your opinion [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here are some things that are going on... I am an 18 year old girl by the way... -Extremely depressed most of the time -Multiple mood swings throughout one day -I feel like there are cameras set up in my room and people are watching me These are all affecting my life a lot. And I mean a...

This is kind of fun [ 11 Answers ]

This is from the National Institute of Standards and Technology: The official US time Click on your time zone and watch what happens! :)

View more questions Search